- Cancellation Policy
* The current session started April 13 but you can still join this session. We repeat the exact same curriculum; centering and making cylinders for the first 2 weeks so you will be only missing one practice session. The price on site is on discount for that one missing class.
*For any classes canceled due to Covid restrictions, a full credit or new class date will be offered. All deposits are non-refundable.
In this wheel throwing class, you will learn the essential skills to work on the pottery wheel. Wedging, centering, wheel throwing, trimming, and basic glazing techniques will be covered and projects will include small bowls, cups, and mugs. ***The projects will be adjusted depending on the individual level of returned students.*** (Max. 8 people)
Date: (6 weeks, 3 hours per week)
- Lundi, à partir du 11 avril (18h - 21h)- avec Alena (FR+EN)
- Mardi, à partir du 12 avril (18h - 21h)) - avec Alena (FR+EN)
- Mercredi, à partir du 13 avril (18h - 21h)- avec Alena (FR+EN)
- Thursday, à partir du 14 avril (18h - 21h)- avec Keiko ((EN ONLY)
- Samedi, à partir du 16 avril (14h - 17h) - avec Alena (FR+EN)
- Dimanche, à partir du 17 avril (14h - 17h) - avec Keiko (EN ONLY)
Price: $375 + taxes, a block of clay, glaze, and all material are included.
- Masks: Wearing a mask is mandatory during classes.
- Hand washing/sanitizer: Mandatory hand sanitizer and handwashing upon entry to the studio.
- Aprons: Aprons won't be provided, so please bring your own aprons or wear clothing that can get dirty in the studio.
Space in each of my classes is limited. A deposit of $100 is required to reserve a place in any class. This amount is not refundable if you decide to cancel once the payment has been paid.
Class fee is payable online by credit card or by e-transfer.