This is for people who wish to work independently from home. This is how it works.
1. Pick up your clay: safe curbside pick-up at the studio. (shipping is available with an additional fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org once a purchase is made.
2. Drop your kit: write us an email to drop your works off at our studio for firing once your projects are complete. You have a month to complete your project.
3. Firing and glazing: we will fire your work and glaze them with Matte White Opaque glaze, up to a maximum of 8 pieces (max 6.5'' height, $10 per additional piece or tall piece). You will be contacted for pick up once firing is over in about 4 weeks.
What’s Included in the kit:
- - 9lb of Beige Stoneware
- - Clay cutter
- - Sponge
- - ‘Hand Building Tool Guide’ that explains kitchen tools that can be easily found at home + explanation of how to use them.
- - Glazing and firing of your creations (in Matte White Opaque glaze in the second photo) - maximum 8 pieces ($10 per additional piece).
- - Tools in the picture are only examples. You can use kitchen tools that can be easily found at home for this project(ex; a spoon, a wooden spatula, a wooden roller, etc).